Tax Estimation Calculator
This tax estimation tool is provided to assist any potential home or business owner with an estimate of the ad valorem property taxes on a new purchase for properties within the municipalities and unincorporated areas of Lake County, Florida.
Important information regarding use of this product
Disclaimer: This calculator is intended to provide an estimate of the ad valorem taxes only. It should not be relied upon as a definitive determination of annual taxes. This calculator makes certain assumptions and mathematical variables:
- It assumes your purchase was a qualified, arms-length transaction reflective of typical market conditions and product pricing.
- It assumes 90% of the purchase price as the assessed value.
- It assumes you and your property will be eligible for homestead exemption if you selected it above; that no portion of the property is used for non-homestead purposes; and that you own 100% of the equitable title to the property.
- It assumes no additional exemptions such as Widows, Veterans, Limited Income Senior, Disability, etc.
- It uses the most recently certified millage rates.
- It does account for both school and non-school millages on any portion of the 2nd $25,000 homestead exemption.
- It DOES NOT include any non-ad valorem assessments (such as Fire Fees, Solid Waste, etc.).
Your use of this estimator and its data constitutes your admission and agreement that you have read and understand the above assumptions, intent, and limitations; and that you will hold harmless the Office of the Property Appraiser and its employees from any and all mistakes, misuse, and misunderstandings. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the accuracy of the data or calculations herein, its use, or its interpretation.